MHF4U: Advanced Functions
This course is centered around developing a deeper understanding of several different functions that become increasingly complex. From handling different types of polynomial equations to solving trigonometric identities, we offer a full set of videos that will help you understand these concepts better.
Textbook: Nelson Advanced Functions
Video Length: Under 20 minutes
1. Functions: Characteristics and properties
2. Functions: Understanding Rates of Change
3. Polynomial Functions
4. Characteristics of Polynomial Functions in Factored Form
5. Rational Functions, Equations, and Inequalities
6. Trigonometric Functions
7. Trigonometric Identities and Equations
8. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
9. Combination of Functions
Arts and Science program-
Biology and Statistics
Originally from Ottawa, I graduated from the IB program at Colonel By SS in 2019. I am fascinated by neuroscience, and am passionate to learn more about how music can impact the brain. In my free time, I enjoy reading, or playing the trumpet/violin. Fun fact: I play trumpet in the McMaster Jazz Band!